Thursday, January 10, 2013

Not so happy afterall ?


-At Mcd- 
Pris : *stares at Happy Meal toy poster* Ermm. I want Happy Meal . With the chicken burger ! 
Evans : Double cheese burger one !
Cashier : TAP TAP TAP
Pris : Eh wait .... I got the toy already..... 
Cashier : huh? 
Pris : Oh nothing. :( 
.....
Cashier : Here's your order ! *folds Happy Meal box*
Pris : eh ? where's the toy ? 
Cashier : you want the .... toy ? *smiled a little* 
Pris : mmm nevermind. nothing. 

-Outside Mcd-
Pris : *grumbles* I want the toy !! :(
Evans : Then go in and ask for it la
Pris : don't want.. embarrass.... 
Evans : Then don't need lo !
Pris : But I want the toy :(

-Inside Car-
Pris : Why they no give me toy :( what else would I want if not the toy? ;( 
Evans : ..... if you want you go back ask la
Pris : Don't want la... itsokey. I don't need the toy .... GRR *bangs head on window* WHY THEY NO GIVE ME THE TOY. 
Evans : ....
Pris : REALLY BA ! why else would I order the happy meal :( or maybe cause it comes with fries and milo and it's cheap ..... 
Evans : you just gave them a reason to think why you want a happy meal if not for the toy...
Pris : damnit ..... I STILL WANT THE TOY :( 
Evans : *throws Mcd bag out the window*
Pris : WUIIII !!!!! 
Evans : I just gave somebody a job to do tomorrow. 
Pris : !!!
Evans : you see like this... if I no throw rubbish, they won't have a job to do right  ? Means nobody will get a job. But if I do throw rubbish out. somebody will get a job and get paid.. and then someone else throws rubbish, and it's a cycle !
Pris : -.- bitch
Evans : now.. How am I the bad guy here? HEHE *smirks* 

No comments: