Monday, February 25, 2013

High Low

Pris : EEEE Flood :P
Evans : why they got flood here no ah ?
Pris : cause there high ma. 
Evans : wait whut . why the higher part of grounds got flood but the lower part don't have ?
Pris : *thinks* waittt. I say wrong !!
Evans : HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I was thinking how can the higher part flood instead of the lower part....
______

Evans : *drive down the high way* waaa why the upper part no flood but the lower part does? 
Pris : Are you mocking me?
Evans : No ......
Pris : *pulls Evans' ear*

Evans : Can go drink or not? 
Pris : NO
Evans : But but.........
Pris : NO
Evans : :( 
Pris : NO ! see if you guai that week , maybe you can go
Evans : OH I haven't do anything this week so can I go ? 
Pris : NO ! LAST WEEK YOU NOT GUAI
Evans : But you say this week bo !!
Pris : NOHH
Evans : *fakes cry*
Pris : NOOOOOOO !!

No comments: