Monday, February 25, 2013

The accident that saves the incident

I hate it when we fight. Each fight always leads to sadness and tears :(
Funny thing is, the fights we've been through aren't exactly normal as well. HAHA.

Like just now, I went to -name of place- to surprise Evans, but he didn't seem to take it well . He kept on saying I lied but actually was on the way there lol. && Just like that a fight was created -_- actually there's something else... but... shhh :P HEHEHEHE
So I drove home crying :( MAN I swear the inside of the Viva has saw me cry a few times dy. but then again, it's normal for girls to cry. right? OH OH. then I accidentally knocked a motorcyclists. Luckily I wasn't driving fast otherwise he'll fly... and might get squash by a lorry/car. *hands on cheeks face* I wasn't scared but I was shaky cause was shocked and tears kept rolling down :/ The motorcyclists legs wasn't even broken. I think I made him bruise his pinky toe LOLOL I didn't know what to do but called Evans. He gave them rm10. then he yelled at me :( gave a long ass lecture *rolls eyes*

But then again, that accident saved our incident. without the accident, we wouldn't have solve the problem... by the road side. we wouldn't have been happily skyping like now :)


Moral-of-the-story ; Don't cry while driving. Especially when it's at night and raining. :') 

xx

No comments: