Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bad habits

Pris : Bie, what's your bad habits?
Evans : Smoking... drinking... why?
Pris : Nawh, was writing a post last night and I couldn't think of any of your bad habits.
Evans : Then what's yours?
Pris : uhm, lazy to sit up straight... 
Evans : and kao beh, talk no head no tail, always say dumb words...
Pris : I don't say dumb words!
Evans : yea right..... EE DARL GOT RAINBOW?
Pris : where?
Evans : NEHHH THEREEE NEHHH
Pris : *stare outside looking for rainbow*
Evans : See, that's another of your bad habit....
Pris : Noooo :( *hicccuuupppp*
Evans : HAHAHAHA
Pris : you see you make me hiccup,,, *hicccuuppp* *hicccuupp* *hicccuuuppp*
Evans : BAHHHHHH !!
Pris : ahhhhh !!!! *hiccuppp* *hiccuppp*
Evans : ahahahahha . still gott
Pris : *stares at Evans* *hicccuuuppp*
Evans : *Smirks* BAHHHH
Pris : uhmmmm. I knew it you would *hicccuuppp* so I'm readyy. *hiccuupp*
Evans : :O 
Pris : I know another of your bad habits. You always stand 1 place no make sound then I see also terkejut. 
Evans : == where got. How I know ahhh. They say fat people always make sound when walk.... How I know you ahhh. siao....
Pris : :/
- 1 hour later -
Evans : *finish eating maggie*
Pris : *listening to song while blogging*
Evans : oiiii
Pris : *listening to song while blogging*
Evans : OIII
Pris : WHAT
Evans : *hands empty bowl*
Pris : ee another bad habit is being lazy!! dah la bad temper. Lazy some more :@



Oh and today while we were at the mechanics, a keropok wholesaler came to sell supplies to the convienient shop beside . 

Me : eeee . can buy or not??!
Evans : buy so many for what??
Me : cute ma. then next time no need buy liao :D
Me : Uncle can buy ah?
Uncle Keropok : ya ya . but we no sell 1 by 1 . 
Me : I know. 
Evans : better buy the nice nice one oh. later buy a lot also lan lan if not nice. 
Me : ohhhhh . *choose cheese keropok*
Uncle Keropok : RM7 :O
Me : okkkkkk
Uncle mechanic : :O 
Evans : got 40 packs inside ahhhh!!
Me : I know :O ehh ask can get his number or not next time who knows we wanna open keropok shop we call him. 
Evans : no need la. if we want, we always can come on Saturday, every *check watch* 1pm. See him send supplies
Me: ya hor :D



-That day at the bank-
Me : *stares beside bank* eh can photostate here or not!
Evans : cannot la. this shop only sell photostate machine one.
Me : HOW YOU KNOW . looks like got photostate lehhh..
Evans : you try. I stand far far. Later I don't know you er.
Me: ohhh. Excuse me here can photostate ?
Uncle photostate machine : cannot. here only sell machine
Evans : HAHAHAHHAHA CANNOT RIGHT??
Me : :( ah.
Evans : HAHAHHAHAHAAHHA TOLD YOU LIAO WHY YOU DON'T WANT LISTEN TO ME ONE AHAHAHHAA WHY YOU ALWAYS LIKE TO MEMALUKAN YOURSELF HAHAHAHA
Me : :(
Uncle photostate machine : Excuse me. you want to photostate? I can help you....
Me: HAHAHAHHA okayyyyy
Evans : *keep quiet* sure expensive one !!
- After photostate-
Me : yayyyy Thank God I'm a girl !!
Evans : how much ?
Me : 50cent for 9 piece :D
Evans : hmmmm.... :O

No comments: