Saturday, October 19, 2013

First year anniversary


It has been a year since we got together. 
& in that 1 year, there were lots of fights, not only from us but from outside our relationship as well.
In that 1 year, we got to know each other better and found each other's comfort zone. 
In 1 year, we discover a lot together, made lots of memories together.
In that 1 year, our love did not fade. But it grew stronger. 

"Last year, on the 1st of October, I wanted to meet him badly. I think I miss talking to him. So I invited him out for lunch. We met at Spring. I still remember what boxy shirt he was wearing with his "hole-ly" pants. Walking around looking all sad because of the night before. Walking around with a computer brochure on his hands. Guess he was looking to buy laptops. Or surverying. Then, we went to KFC to have our lunch. And I still remember I wanna sit at the soft soft chair there. He ordered the latest all meat burger from KFC. The buns that were suppose to be bun, were chickens. Then as usual I ate my lunch combo. Still remember part of our conversation. "Do you know that girls are magical? They can wet without water , and make soft thing become hard" randomly I said. And he choked on his food. HAHA. why am I so random . Not that I meant anything wrong, but the joke was funny. HAHAHA. Then still remember how he said "give me handle" . and he manage to extend my Each A Cup redeem vouncher from 11th October 2012 to 15th October 2013. A year after the talk with the person working at Each A Cup, we finally redeem our free drink! Not sure how we really got together, but I'm pretty sure that the first time we held hands was on the 1st of October last year when we were pretending to become couples in front of his ex gf. haha. cute. Who knew...." - Pris

We manage to understand each other, and compromise with each other's habits especially the bad ones . Like me, shaking my leg. Although he stop me from doing that cause at the early stage of our relationship, every time I shook my leg, he'll hit me. Another bad habit of mine would be procrastination... oh and, unable to sit straight == Heyyy heyyyy , he has his bad habits as well ! Like, forgetting stuffs too easily . And, grrr I can't think of any now..... I WILL ONE DAY SHARE HIS BAD HABITS HERE TEEHEE PINKY PROMISE. :D

But you know the one thing I'm glad most is that, we are like siblings, like best friends, like enemies. But we are actually a couple. And I love how he makes me love him so much. Especially when he struts around with his fat tummy 

No comments: