Saturday, October 19, 2013

Birthdays


"Happy Birthday Fat Pig & Fatter Pigger"

It's kinda rare to have someone I love birthday to be super close with me. Evans birthday falls just 2 days after mine(14th October) :D Since it was super near, we decided to celebrate it together on the 15th, however my mom says it's badluck to celebrate birthdays late. Ohwell . 

Me , Evans & Xavier went to Secret Sanctuary to have our dinner. We've never been there so the place pretty much amaze us . Except for the mosquitoes and sitting places. But it was a nice dinner, nice place with nice food. The food is cheap, just that... Evans watermelon juice costed RM12. WHY JUICE ANEH KUI ?! 

I still remember what we did when the clock strike 12am on my birthday, we slept. :D #hencenicknamefatpigs and during Evans' one, we stayed awake. Very tired. But Evans just got great news that his divorce with the bitch has been super super confirm by all state of matter. And that no matter what we do, the bitch can't sue us or what. So we were waiting for 12 on his birthday to change our relationship status on Facebook(so no bitches can disturb him mehehehehhe) . And right before bed, I told him , "Bie, you know that I'm older than you right? I was born on the 14th, and you 16th" :D But he was just too lazy to answer me... either that, he's ignoring me! which he always does! I guess he just doesn't like my jokes. either that, he don't understand.... :( I shall ask him & post it on blog! 


stay tune xx

No comments: